The Leadership Development bootcamp programme teaches key managerial skills along with Lean manufacturing techniques which make for a great combination. Improvements are not only seen in shop floor processes but also in culture too.
Strong leadership is essential for every manufacturing business. It’s vital that managers are equipped with the skills and knowledge to help drive the team forward and achieve performance goals. This course combines lean manufacturing techniques with the interpersonal skills necessary to be an effective leader, giving you the understanding and confidence to lead your team to success. The Leadership Development Programme is aimed at first line managers who are responsible for keeping shop floor processes running smoothly and efficiently.
What are the benefits to the company?
- Increased staff retention
- Improved conflict management
- Refined performance management
- Higher morale, lower stress and absenteeism
- More effective time management at all levels
- Management with aligned with Continuous Improvement objectives
- Turn managers into leaders
What are the benefits to the delegate
- Delegates will learn ways to communicate effectively and manage challenging situations, both in a people and process context.
- Delegates will learn how to get to the root cause of problems and address them
- Improved confidence and ability to perform their role
- More varied skillset
- Greater understanding of the wider context and its needs
- Personal development alongside a network of peers
- Access to a compatible device
- All delegates need access to their own machine as the course is highly interactive and requires independent contribution
How does it work
- Virtual Classroom – live sessions over an interactive platform
- 8 Sessions delivered over 3.5 hour blocks over 8 weeks
- Introduction and change
- Leadership and culture
- Communication and influencing
- Teams and presenting to teams
- Performance management
- Lean manufacturing
- Problem solving
- Course feedback and presentations