Delivered Virtually, 22nd March 2021
16 Places Available
Our team of Shingo experts has developed a Shingo Systems Design virtual workshop, with strategies, insights and skills that can be applied immediately in the workplace.
- Westinghouse Springfield Fuels
The Shingo Continuous Improvement virtual workshop offers:
- 4 interactive sessions via Zoom
- Globally recognised facilitators
- Host site providing insights and virtual ‘go and observe’ sessions
- 16 delegates max with significant interaction and application coaching
Delivered over four half day sessions, this workshop integrates classroom and on-site experiences facilitated by a virtual host site to build upon the knowledge and experience gained in the DISCOVER EXCELLENCE* workshop, and focuses on the Systems and Tools diamonds in the Shingo Model™. It begins by explaining that all work in an organization is the outcome of a system. Systems must be designed to create a specific end objective; otherwise, they evolve on their own. Systems drive the behaviour of people, and variation in behaviour leads to variation in results. Organizational excellence requires well-designed systems to drive ideal behaviours that are required to produce sustainable results.
In this workshop, you will:
- DISCOVER three types of essential systems.
- EXPLORE five required communication tools for each system.
- LEARN how to create and use system maps.
- UNDERSTAND system standard work and how it drives improvement.
The Continuous Improvement workshop will deepen your understanding of the relationship between behaviours, systems, and principles, and how they drive results.
- Module 1 – Monday 22nd March – 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Module 2 – Tuesday 23rd March – 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Module 3– Wednesday 24th March – 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm BST
- Module 4– Thursday 25th March – 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm BST