Delivered Virtually, 24th September 2020
18 Places Available
Helping future leaders achieve their full potential
If you’re looking to progress your career as a current or future business leader, our elite Master’s degree is designed to develop high-calibre manufacturing leaders who desire to formalise their ability to champion enterprise, create wealth and build the essential knowledge needed to develop a world-class manufacturing business.
The MSc in Manufacturing Leadership has been specifically designed and developed by a team of industry leaders all with strong backgrounds in the manufacturing sector. It is delivered by a team of global experts who are able to share their knowledge and experiences. The MSc has six key modules each delivered by a different leading industry specialist. The dissertation element is where students get to really shine.
- Leadership: Friday 9th October 2020 – Friday 15th January 2021
- Global Markets and Future Manufacturing: Friday 29th January 2021 – Friday 7th May 2021
- Managing Financial Resources: Friday 14th May 2021 – Friday 6th August 2021
- World-class Manufacturing Practices: Friday 1st October 2021 – Friday 14th January 2022
- Manufacturing Enterprise Creation and Development: Friday 21st January 2022 – Friday 6th May 2022
- Innovation: Thursday 19th May 2022 – Friday 12th August 2022
- Dissertation: Wednesday 7th September 2022 – Friday 19th May 2023
For a full delivery schedule please Speak to the Team
Start: 24th September 2020
End: 19th May 2023
Event Categories: Developing People